Original price $3,645.00 - Original price $8,705.00Original price $3,645.00 - Original price $8,705.00Original price $3,645.00$2,647.20 - $6,911.20$2,647.20 - $6,911.20Current price $2,647.20
One of our Best Selling Sheds! Expedited Shipping - We also have an option for expedited 2-week production and 1-week shipping (recei...View full details
Original price $3,529.00 - Original price $6,519.00Original price $3,529.00 - Original price $6,519.00Original price $3,529.00$2,511.20 - $5,127.20$2,511.20 - $5,127.20Current price $2,511.20
Gardening Needs? No Problem! Your Very Own Gable Style Little Shed Kit Storage Solution. Expedited Shipping - We also have an option for expedited...View full details
If you’re looking for the perfect backyard retreat, outdoor office or storage shed, then a Cedarshed is a perfect choice. From small to large, all our Cedarsheds are made with 100% Western Red Cedar from Canada down to the last shingle and plank. You cannot go wrong with these timeless classics!
WHY GET A CEDARSHED?
- Beauty - There is no wood more vibrant and classic than Western Red cedar. With its rich grain and unique color, it is the defacto choice of wood for sheds with a focus on aesthetics!
- Strength - When it comes to durability and endurance, Western Red Cedar does it best. It stays flat and straight making it unlikely to twist or crack like other wooden products such as treated lumber.
- It will last for years - If you go to a Cedarwood forest, you will find that these trees have been around for a long, long time– some for even hundreds of years. This is because Western Red Cedar has natural oils that act as preservatives to repel insects attacks and resist decay.
- All-Natural - We don’t need chemical treatment as our Cedarsheds are non-toxic and safe for all uses. Unless it's for anything that comes into contact with the ground, we don’t treat it with harmful chemicals to make this a perfect
- Aroma of the Ages - Few things in nature are as best known as the subtle fragrance of Western Red Cedar. The time spent in the great expansive forests truly adds a distinct appeal to the characteristic smell of this wood. You will love spending your time inside while you enjoy the breathtaking smell of your 100% natural Cedarshed.
Whether you’re looking for a project to work on at your own pace, or having it done by a professional, completing the shed is as easy as it is satisfying. We collected averages based on our customer’s experiences and gathered these timelines so you know what to expect:
- Pre-cut Gazebos usually take between two to four days to complete.
- Panelized Gazebos usually take only five to eight hours to complete.
- Garden sheds only take six to eight hours to complete.
Keep in mind that these are only rough estimates as there are plenty of factors that might affect this, but you are absolutely free to take as much or as little time as you desire.
Since all the wood has been pre-cut to exact lengths and panelized, it is easy as ever to get your Cedarshed up. In fact, some customers even describe it as simple as putting together a big LEGO house!