EZ-Fit Shed Kits
Little Cottage Company
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We understand that a Cedarshed product may well be a major purchase for you. We want you to be aware of our Warranty Policy so you feel comfortable and confident that you’ve made the right decision.
"All Structures purchased directly from Cedarshed are covered for a period of one year for defects in manufacturing and workmanship."
In addition to this, if you are missing or have received a broken piece, simply call our Cedarshed Customer Support Line @ 1-800-830-8033. After we determine how to solve the problem to your satisfaction, we will be happy to replace the part(s) free of charge. The replacement part(s) should be couriered or shipped from our premises within ten (10) business days of receipt of the purchaser’s notification.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to notify Cedarshed Industries, within 14 days after receiving the product, of any broken or missing pieces. Failure to do so will void Cedarshed’s obligation to send parts out free of charge. If you cannot confirm that all pieces are intact and in good shape within the allotted time period, it is the purchaser’s obligation to notify Cedarshed in writing of your situation so that a longer grace period may be granted. Such extension requests, and approval by Cedarshed Industries, must be in written form.
During extreme weather conditions like heavy snow fall, customers are expected to keep the Shed roof clear of any excess snow by cleaning frequently.
Damage to the structure over time due to lack of maintenance will not be covered under warranty.
Cedarshed considers all sales to be final once the product(s) ship from our plant, and does not accept returns unless the product is damaged in transit and cannot be salvaged.
All equipment you can find here is covered with 2 years warranty. Please note, the beginning of the warranty period is the date of the first purchase according to the original invoice. Defects of the equipment which are due to mistakes in the manufacturing are fixed within the warranty period free of charge either by repair or replacement of the concerning parts. Milky Day has the discretion to decide which of the methods will be applied.
Defects or disturbances are not covered by warranty if they are caused by:
- Damages by accident, abusive or improper operation/assembly/installation/exposures, especially with disregard of the operation manual, the instructions for use, the instructions for installation, or the safety instructions.
- Damages due to transport, carelessness, variations or failure of the power supply, force majeure, influence of weather, other natural phenomenons, or the environment of operation.
- Damages by the application of parts, which are not manufactured or expelled from the manufacturer or authorized representatives of the manufacturer, as well as damages by the application of accessories that are not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages due to service features/interventions/changes/modifications, which are not made by the manufacturer or authorized representatives of the manufacturer.
- Damages due to normal wear and usual abrasion
- Damages due to disregard of the maintenance and cleaning operation according to the operation manual
The warranty also does not cover motor issues in case they were caused by water or milk inflow.
HOW CAN YOU RETURN GOODS?
It's quite simple, you can always do this but no longer than 30 days after you receive the parcel. We will return your money as soon as we get the product back.
If the product works but did not meet your expectations:
- If the item is still brand new we will return you 100% of the amount you paid. You are responsible for the return shipping cost.
- If the product has been used and it works, we won't authorize any returns.
Please, send the item back only after receiving confirmation from us that we agree to have it back.
- Kindly send us an email of the product/item you wish to view the warranty on at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Canadian Timber Collection by Dundalk LeisureCraft Inc. saunas is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal/residential use for a period of three (3) years, as applicable, from the date of receipt of the product. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and/or natural weather conditions. This warranty does not cover regular required maintenance of the sauna, (eg. Tightening bands on the barrels, cleaning or staining the sauna) refer to your sauna assembly manual for maintenance guidelines. This warranty does not cover misuse or negligence and the manufacturer and associated retailers are not liable for any injury or damage caused by the product. This warranty is a parts-only warranty and any service or labor costs would not be considered as part of the 3-year warranty.
SunRay SaunasTM have a 7 Year Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. To receive the warranty, the warranty registration card must be filled out completely and returned within (90) days of sauna purchase. This 7-Year Warranty covers the structure of the sauna.
The radio and other electronic parts in the SunRay SaunaTM are covered by a limited 18 month warranty. Please notify SunRay in advance of any sauna warranty claim prior to shipping the sauna back. Contact our warranty claim department email@example.com. If the warranty claim department determines that the item must be returned, it must be returned with a receipt showing date of purchase, purchase price, and the dealer from which the
sauna was purchased.
No warranty claim will be honored without a receipt. The freight on the item when returned must be prepaid. Warranty claims will only be resolved with the repair of the current product or shipment of a replacement product. NO REFUNDS will be given. Improper installation, misuse or damages resulting from acts of nature will render this warranty null and void. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and no responsibility is assumed for future damage due to misuse.
SunRay SaunasTM are intended for INDOOR USE ONLY – outdoor installation of the sauna WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. We are not responsible for
damage to the sauna due to improper installation or misuse. Additional actions that will void the warranty are:
- Use of lacquer or paints, placing sauna on non-approved surface, and outdoor applications.
- Surface cracks are not considered defects in material or workmanship, as they are normal
- characteristics of all wood.
Laveo by Dry Flush Portable Toilets
- The customer must contact Dry-Flush and receive authorization to process their return.
- Returns must be sent in like-new, unused condition.
- The customer will be responsible for the return shipping fee.
- If the return is processed for any reason other than manufacturing defects, there will be a 10% restocking fee deducted from the amount returned.
The below Heatstrip USA Refunds and Returns Policy applies to customers that have purchased HEATSTRIP® products from Heatstrip USA or one of our partner retailers/distributors only.
Customer product returns will be accepted if:
- The product is damaged or faulty when received. We will replace the damaged or faulty product free of charge.
- Within 30 days of purchase, you decide the product is no longer suitable.
When returning a product, customers must first contact Heatstrip USA at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Products without a RAN will not be accepted. When the returned product is received by Heatstrip USA it will be inspected. A 20% restocking fee will be charged for any products returned.
Any freight charges incurred in returning the product to Heatstrip USA are the sole responsibility of the customer. All product returns are to be shipped to the following address (unless otherwise advised in writing by Heatstrip USA):
Heatstrip USA c/o
Transatlantic Warehousing and Distribution Inc
1525 Chase Avenue
Elk Grove Village
Important – Please note that product returns will not be accepted in the following circumstances:
- The product has already been installed.
- The product is not in its original packaging or incomplete.
- It is determined that the product is damaged or tampered with.
- More than 30 days has passed since original purchase when you decide the product is no longer suitable.
- Special orders will not be accepted.
We highly recommend ordering a sample product prior to placing your main order if you are unfamiliar with the product or need client/customer approval to proceed.
Any questions about this policy may be directed to Heatstrip USA at email@example.com.
Jackery Inc. warrants to the original consumer purchaser that the Jackery product will be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal consumer use during the applicable warranty period identified in the 'Warranty Period' section below, subject to the exclusions set forth below.
This warranty statement sets forth Jackery's total and exclusive warranty obligation. We will not assume, nor authorize any person to assume for us, any other liability in connection with the sale of our products.
The warranty period for Jackery products is 24 months. In each case, the warranty period is measured starting on the date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser. The sales receipt from the first consumer purchase, or other reasonable documentary proof, is required in order to establish the start date of the warranty period.
Jackery will replace (at Jackery's expense) any Jackery product that fails to operate during the applicable warranty period due to defect in workmanship or material. A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product.
Limited to Original Consumer Buyer
The warranty on Jackery's product is limited to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable to any subsequent owner.
Jackery's warranty does not apply to:
- Misused, abused, modified, damaged by accident, or used for anything other than normal consumer use as authorized in Jackery's current product literature.
- Attempted repair by anyone other than an authorized facility
- Any product purchased through an online auction house.
- Jackery's warranty does not apply to the battery cell unless the battery cell is fully charged by you within seven days after you purchase the product and at least once every 6 months thereafter.
- E-Series Infrared Radiant Heater (including the wifi models) - 3 year Warranty
- X-Series Infrared Radiant Heater - 2 year Warranty
- Golden Tube Infrared Radiant Heater and Bistro Table Heater - 180 days Warranty
- Tower Flame and Real Flame Patio Heater - 1 year Warranty
BLUETTI Power Inc
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state (or by country or province). other than as permitted by law, BLUETTI does not exclude, limit or suspend other rights you may have, including those that may arise from the nonconformity of a sales contract. for a full understanding of your rights you should consult the laws of your country, province or state.
Other distributors, suppliers, or resellers may provide their own warranties to you. If you don’t purchase from BLUETTI directly, please contact them for further information.
General Warranty period (month)
Warranty period for AC200 Indiegogo backers (month)
BLUETTI’s warranty does not apply to:
- Misused/abused/damaged by accident/damaged due to acts of nature. (For example lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricane and such)
- Unauthorized modification/repair/dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
- Non-quality related issues
- Items purchased from unauthorized resellers
- Used for special application other than normal consumer use
- Lost /stolen/free/refunded product
- Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, cold, liquids or other external causes.
- Not able to provide valid proof of purchase
How to claim warranty?
Feel free to contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.