Maxxus Serenity 2-Person Infrared Sauna with Low EMF in Canadian Hemlock
Transform your home into a luxurious retreat and invest in the finest sauna with Golden Designs. With its practical, yet classically elegant design, our Maxxus Sauna is sure to be the centerpiece of any room. each component is made using only the best material and highest quality available to ensure that your experience exceeds expectations.
We ship out from Canada, the west coast in 2 to 5 business days, the midwest in 8 to 12 business days, and the east coast in 10 to 14 business days
- Full 2-person capacity
- Natural hemlock wood construction
- Tempered glass door and 2 full-length side windows
- Interior color therapy lighting
- Combination of 6 - Ceramic and Carbon Tech Low EMF FAR Infrared Carbon heaters (1 Ceramic and 5 Carbon Heating Panels)
- Standard with Floor - Feet Reflexology Heater
- Roof vent
- Interior/exterior LED control panels
- Music System with Bluetooth and MP3 Aux Connection and 2 dynamic speakers with pre-amp (no radio included)
- Electrical service: 110V/15amp plug & play
- Clasp together assembly
- Ships in 3 boxes
- Experience soothing relaxation with this infrared sauna, designed to fit harmoniously into any room and is perfect for 2 persons.
- Perfectly designed with natural Canadian hemlock wood, this product can easily be placed on any flooring such as carpet, tile, laminate, or hardwood.
- Strategically placed 6 Carbon infrared heating elements provide uniform warmth throughout the sauna, so you never have to worry about any chill spots.
- Our advanced Low EMF Carbon infrared technology allows optimal body detoxification, promoting improved overall health and well-being.
- With interior and exterior LED control panels, you can adjust settings at your own convenience.
- Enjoy your favorite songs with our dynamic speaker system, complete with a preamp connection. Radio is not included.
- Utilizing the power of chromotherapy, this interior reading lighting system is designed to restore equilibrium in your body and revitalize you with its stimulating colors.
- Enjoy privacy and protection from the elements with a tempered glass door that can be assembled in less than an hour by two people. The clasp-together setup makes installation simple and efficient for any skill level.
|Maximum Temperature||66°C (151°F)|
|Exterior Dimensions (WDH)||
48" x 40" x 75"
|Interior Dimensions (WDH)||
44" x 36" x 68"
|Shipping weight||335 lbs.|
About Golden Designs
Golden Designs, Inc. is renowned for its wellness merchandise. Our own FAR Infrared Saunas are known for their all-Canadian hemlock fir construction, easy installation, low or nearly zero emf, far or full spectrum infrared, attractive designs, and exceptional after-sale assistance, and are produced in direct collaboration with manufacturers.
We presently operate out of a 100,000-square-foot facility in Ontario, California, and have developed to become North America's largest supplier of infrared saunas since 2008. We now have over 4,000 saunas in stock.
- How much is shipping?
We provide FREE SHIPPING on all of our product orders throughout the Continental United States.
- Where do your saunas ship from?
Our suppliers are based in different places throughout the United States and Canada and your sauna will ship from our suppliers at those locations.
- When will my sauna get here?
Due to the jump in popularity of at-home saunas over the last year shipping times are generally longer now than they usually would be. Please give us a call for up-to-the-minute lead times.
- Does my sauna come assembled? If not, can you assemble it?
The saunas we carry are pre-fabricated and come disassembled on pallets. They each come with instruction manuals for assembly and most of them only require a Philips head screwdriver to assemble. On average it takes two people about 2-3 hours to fully assemble a sauna, although that time can vary based on the size of the sauna and your level of comfort in assembling it.
We do not provide assembly services at this time, but assembly is very straightforward. We are also more than happy to connect you with someone locally who can assemble the sauna for you. The cost of assembly is normally about $300 to $400.
- What kind of flooring can an indoor sauna go on?
Typically anything but carpet works great.
- What are the monthly electricity costs associated with running a sauna?
This depends on how much you use your sauna, but because sauna sessions typically only last for a maximum of 30-40 minutes, the cost to operate a sauna is similar to that of a washer/dryer on a monthly basis.
- How hot do your saunas get?
Traditional saunas typically get up to 190° F while infrared saunas get up to 145° F
With all the online options that exist, why should you put your trust in us and make your purchase from Homestead Supplier?
Small Family Owned - We are a small family owned business and stand behind every product we sell. We have a reputation for treating our customers with respect and integrity, which is why our customers keep coming back!
Customer Service - Our #1 priority is our customer service. We have toll free phone support, live chat during normal business hours, and often our reps can be found answering emails at all hours of the night. We take our customer service very seriously and strive to deliver the best experience for our customers.
Authorized Dealer - All of our products are high quality brand name and all come with a manufacturer warranty. We are authorized dealers for all the brands we carry and stand behind everything we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, let us know and we will make things right.
Secure Shopping - We offer a safe and secure online shopping experience. We use SSL encryption technology so you never have to worry about the safety of your transaction. Additionally, we never store any credit card information. If you still feel uncomfortable inputting your credit card information online, you can call us and we can take your order over the phone.
We have the best prices around! Happen to find a lower price? We can beat it and then some!
- We do not price match past orders, local stores, club or warehouses and the item must be in stock.
- We reserve the right to deny any price match that we would incur a loss on.
- Please email or call us with the information below:
- Competitor web address (url)
- Price quoted on site
- Details of any promotions
- Your Name
- Your Email Address or Phone Number
Free Shipping - We currently offer free shipping on almost all items over $199 to the contiguous United States. For some heavier and bigger items such as sheds we may charge shipping for some models to some states. All items under $199 have a low shipping rate which can be viewed when checking out. If you would like your item shipped somewhere outside of the contiguous United States, please email us and we can provide a custom shipping quote.
Order Confirmation - After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation which ensures that we have received your order. While we try our best to keep stock and inventory up to date, when we receive your order, we will immediately confirm the item is in stock and ready to ship. In a case an item is on backorder, we will let you know by email or phone. If you choose not to wait until your item is back in stock, we will promptly provide a refund for the item.
Order Shipment - Your item will ship within the designated lead time posted on your product listing page, which varies depending on the product. Once your item has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with your tracking number and any other shipping information. Most items require approximately 24 hours for the tracking information to be updated.
Damages - You should inspect all shipments at the time of delivery. If your shipment is damaged, you should note it with the driver when signing for the delivery. If the item is damaged, please contact us immediately and let us know. Depending on the damage we may be able to send a replacement part if that makes more sense than replacing the item. Please keep all original packaging as damaged items need to be returned in the original packaging. Returns on damaged items need to be approved by customer service before returning.
Incorrect Item - Sometimes mistakes happen and we may ship the wrong item, if that occurs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send out a replacement item provided the return item(s) are received back in the original packaging with all original content. Replacement returns due to our error are NOT subject a restocking charge.
Order Cancellation - If you need to cancel an order, please contact us within 24 hours of placing the order. If your order has already been processed, you are subject to a 4% cancellation fee. If you would like to cancel after your order has shipped, you will have to follow our return process to return your item. Customized orders and orders that are built, such as sheds, cannot be cancelled once they begin production.
Returns – Many items can be returned for up to 30 days from the delivery date. Customized orders and orders that are built, such as sheds, cannot be returned. To start a return, please email us at email@example.com. All products must be returned unopened and in the original packaging. Reason for return must be provided. All returns are subject to a 10% - 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund to the same credit card used for your purchase. A Return Authorization Number is required before sending back a return. Please contact our customer service to receive a Return Authorization Number. You will be responsible for all shipping costs for a return unless the return is due to a manufacturing defect or otherwise approved from customer service. If a product is shipped with expedited shipping requested by the customer, the shipping cost is not refundable. Return shipping address will be given when RMA number is issued. DO NOT ship returns to our corporate mailing address.
Don't Take Our Word For it! Here's What Our Customers Think:
Hats off to Homestead Supplier for superior customer service - these guys go above and beyond to answer all my questions. We purchased the Beach House shed for some extra storage but ended up using it as a backyard playhouse for the kids :). Now we have to buy another shed lol... The shed is great, sturdy, and would recommend to others.
- Sam B.
I found the buying experience to be far better than expected. Very easy to order, received immediate order confirmation, excellent customer service, order showed earlier than expected and in excellent condition. Would definitely recommend
- Dean G.
After 7 months of waiting for our pool to be completed, we are thrilled to have gotten our new shed built. It perfectly completes our backyard renovation. We love it! The instructions were clear, and the building is sturdy. We’ve had a number of inquiries about who we bought our shed kit from.
- Karen E.